Luxurious white Egyptian cotton bed linen in a 5% off bedding bundle - 1 x double duvet cover, 1 x double fitted sheet and 1 x pair of standard pillowcases. Sleep well! Request swatches.
- Material: Certified authentic 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Thread count: 600 TC.
- Weave: Silky-soft sateen.
- Duvet cover & pillowcase design: Oxford with 5cm border and single line marrow stitch cord.
- Duvet cover fastening: Large easy to use buttons.
- Sheet feet label: Helpfully explains which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Flat sheet sizes: Single: 180 x 275cm * Double: 230 x 275cm * King: 275 x 275cm * Super King: 305 x 275cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable cotton bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your bed linen, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Why Egyptian cotton bed linen?
Egyptian cotton is simply the best type of cotton in the world. Superior to other cotton plants, its extra long fibres produce thinner and smaller but stronger cotton meaning a higher count of threads can be used and producing a luxurious fabric which is strong, light, supple, breathable and durable. Giving our bed linen a dense, smooth and silky-soft feel, with an oh so soothing drape.
Design and comfort
Pure Egyptian cotton sateen weave bed linen in an elegant classic white Oxford design edged with single silky marrow stitch piping. Like sleeping in a luxury boutique hotel every night!
The number of threads woven together per square inch of material. Good thread count generally ranges from 200 to 800. We’ve selected 600 thread count as it’s softer, more durable and feels wonderfully indulgent!
This four-yarn-over and one-yarn-under weave leaves greater thread surface exposed giving the silky-soft feel and lustrous appearance. It’s buttery soft and feels wonderfully comfortable against your skin.
We’re proud that our bed linen comes with the authentic 100% Egyptian cotton trademark and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verifying that all scooms bed linen has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals. After all, do you spend a third of your life in bed!
Care & cleaning
Wash your bed linen at 40° before use, then once a week, or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the sunshine to keep your whites bright. Iron damp on a high steam iron setting. Your linen will become softer with every wash. Love your bed linen and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in India, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely white reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
The bed covers have a luxury feel. They fit well and wash well.
Most comfortable bedding I’ve ever used. Great value for money!
Excellent quality and generously proportioned
good quality at a good price
Top quality double fitted Egyptian Cotton sheet that simply oozes quality.
I am really thrilled with the quality of the sheets I bought. In fact everything I have had from Scooms is top drawer quality.
The quality of the duvet cover is outstanding. It is like silk . I am thrilled
Not used yet as waiting for mattress and pillow protectors but quality looks really good and delivery as promised
Not used yet as waiting for an appropriate mattress cover to arrive. Very good quality, speedy delivery. Thank you.
This is the nicest bedding I have ever bought. Over the years I have bought various high quality, bespoke bedding and this is the one I would recommend and buy again. I will be buying some for our Daughter and Son when they buy their own homes. The duvet cover, fitted sheet and kingsize pillow cases feel and look amazing. They are soft with a silk like texture which feels wonderful. The pillowcases are big enough that I am not having to squash my pillow in the case, they have room to sit comfortably in them there is no restriction on the pillows which I have experienced previously from all my other sets. The fitted sheet has a deep skirt to completely cover my thick mattress and tuck underneath so I don't have one side spring up and reveal the mattress underneath, almost all the other fitted sheets I have tried do this, even those that claim they are Extra Deep-I have bought ones like this, again, expensive good quality, items that do not measure up to the quality of Scooms. The duvet cover has button fastening and unlike most other covers has the border around all four sides. I feel totally enveloped in luxury which helps for a great nights sleep. When my duvet needs changing I will definitely order from here. Emily is great to deal with, helpful, professional, efficient and friendly. She goes the extra mile to make sure you are happy with your purchase. I have also bought towels and the Tumble dry balls but have not tried these yet but again I am confident they look and feel excellent. I have no hesitation to recommend this company. Ethical and amazing quality.