Our 11.5 tog double duvet with all seasons warmth. A cosy 9 tog duvet and a light 2.5 tog duvet that can be combined to create a warmer 11.5 tog double duvet when needed. Comes in two separate storage bags with a pack of fasteners.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small white Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 high fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton for rustle free nights.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight dust-mite proof weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: 100% Hungarian. Designed by Emily and Jonathan in the UK and carefully hand-made in small batches in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery in one hour time slots via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Snuggle up in our 11.5 tog double duvet filled with 90% Hungarian goose down with the addition of 10% small white goose feather for a bit of extra weight. Perfectly encased in 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton that's dust mite and down proof due to its tight weave and double stitching.
The scooms 9 tog down duvet uses the baffle box stitching method to give the filling extra space for greater breathability and insulation. Multiple pockets trap the down in both the 9 tog and 2.5 tog duvets for even filling spread, with double stitching for durability.
All season comfort
A combination all season 11.5 tog duvet. Two duvets, a warm 9 tog duvet and a light 2.5 tog duvet, that fix together for 11.5 tog warmth. Providing the perfect temperature option for any season.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury double down duvets at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Fantastic duvet, expensive but worth every penny. So warm yet lightweight and rustle free. Definitely recommend
4.5, 9 or 13.5 tog duvet combinations; the choice is yours. Excellent quality, with joining poppers included.
Having purchased a Scooms pilllow already I couldn’t wait to try my new All Seasons duvet and totally satisfied with it
Super soft and rustle free and excellent quality
Packaged beautifully too with storage bag for second duvet when not in use
Will be back !
Well made and ideal for the current weather.
Easy to wash, lightweight but warm. My houseguest was very happy!
Lovely and warm yet very light in weight. Perfect
Snuper duper snuggly and we absolutely love it. We bought the 9 tog as we have a cold house and were hoping it would function as an 'all season' to save some money - it was a little too warm in summer unsurprisingly (although I still slept like a baby). Looking forward to a very cozy winter though and will definitely come back for the 4.5 when the need arises!
I recently purchased the all seasons 11.5 tog duvet,
the quality is amazing and absolutely worth the cost. both duvets are light as a feather, no pun intended! and super soft to sleep under.
prio to my new scooms duvet i had a normal
micro-fiber one which i found hot, heavy and uncomfortable.However since sleeping with the scooms feather duvet i have had the most comfortable nights sleep ever. Only problem is you don’t want to get out from under it in the morning !
would definitely recommend this set to others who want a really good quality duvet and nights sleep .
Very pleased with the service and the quality.
The linen feels soft & luxurious, generous sizes, really pleased with everything.
So glad I found your company.
Best duvet ever!