Our 2.5 tog Hungarian goose down double duvet is designed for hot sleepers and high summer nights. It's a lighter weight, breathable duvet that will ensure you have a comfortably cool night’s sleep during the warmer months.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small white Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 high fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton for rustle free nights.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight dust-mite proof weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: 100% Hungarian. Designed by Emily and Jonathan in the UK and carefully hand-made in small batches in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery in one hour time slots via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Made with 90% Hungarian goose down for airy softness and 10% small white goose feather to provide a little weight, so that our 2.5 tog duvet doesn't float off during the night! Covered in 300 thread count cotton that's rustle free and double stitched to make it super durable and dust mite proof!
Our 2.5 tog double duvet has box stitch pocket construction to make sure that the same amount of down is held in each pocket. This ensures that the filling remains evenly distributed and doesn't leave any part of you chilly!
All season comfort
This is a lighter weight and cooler duvet, ideal for balmy summer nights and hot sleepers throughout the year. Our 2.5 tog double duvet will keep you cool and comfortable during warmer nights.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Fantastic duvet, expensive but worth every penny. So warm yet lightweight and rustle free. Definitely recommend
4.5, 9 or 13.5 tog duvet combinations; the choice is yours. Excellent quality, with joining poppers included.
Having purchased a Scooms pilllow already I couldn’t wait to try my new All Seasons duvet and totally satisfied with it
Super soft and rustle free and excellent quality
Packaged beautifully too with storage bag for second duvet when not in use
Will be back !
Well made and ideal for the current weather.
Easy to wash, lightweight but warm. My houseguest was very happy!
Lovely and warm yet very light in weight. Perfect
Snuper duper snuggly and we absolutely love it. We bought the 9 tog as we have a cold house and were hoping it would function as an 'all season' to save some money - it was a little too warm in summer unsurprisingly (although I still slept like a baby). Looking forward to a very cozy winter though and will definitely come back for the 4.5 when the need arises!
I recently purchased the all seasons 11.5 tog duvet,
the quality is amazing and absolutely worth the cost. both duvets are light as a feather, no pun intended! and super soft to sleep under.
prio to my new scooms duvet i had a normal
micro-fiber one which i found hot, heavy and uncomfortable.However since sleeping with the scooms feather duvet i have had the most comfortable nights sleep ever. Only problem is you don’t want to get out from under it in the morning !
would definitely recommend this set to others who want a really good quality duvet and nights sleep .
Very pleased with the service and the quality.
The linen feels soft & luxurious, generous sizes, really pleased with everything.
So glad I found your company.
Best duvet ever!