Our favourite combination duvet, perfect for all seasons! Two duvets, a warm 9 tog duvet and a lighter 4.5 tog duvet, can be fixed together to create a toasty 13.5 tog duvet. Comes in a handy material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small white Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 high fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton for rustle free nights.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight dust-mite proof weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet fasteners: Now with new improved fasteners, engineered in Germany.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: 100% Hungarian. Designed by Emily and Jonathan in the UK and carefully hand-made in small batches in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery in one hour time slots via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Our 13.5 tog all seasons king duvet is filled with 90% Hungarian goose down plus 10% small white goose feather to add a little weight for extra comfort. The 300 thread count Supersoft sateen cotton has been specially tightly woven to make the duvet dust mite proof.
Each duvet in our 13.5 tog all season king set is constructed with multiple pockets for even spread of the down filling. Our 9 tog duvet is made with the baffle stitch method to allow the greater volume of down more space while our 4.5 tog duvet uses box stitching to ensure the right amount of loft.
All season comfort
Our 13.5 tog king all season is made up of two duvets, a warmer duvet and a less insulating lighter duvet, that can be fixed together with easy to use snap fasteners. Providing the perfect temperature option for any season.
Our down filling is washed only in thermal spring water. It comes with Oeko-Tex 100 verification so you can sleep soundly knowing your duvet has not been produced using chemical nasties. Plus the Nomite anti-allergen standard to certify its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. 100% Hungarian down and feather which is a by-product of the food industry. Made in a single location in Hungary ensuring total quality control, supported by a 10 year guarantee.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet daily to maintain the loft and fluffiness of the down and feather filling. Air your duvet each morning by turning back the covers. Wash once or twice a year at 40°, then dry thoroughly in a tumble dryer or line dry, shaking regularly to unclump the down. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury all season king goose down duvets at prices you can't beat! We refuse to skimp on ingredients, but we do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen and designer licensing fees.
Plastic free packaging
Our duvets are packed in reusable fabric storage bags rather than plastic wrap and delivered in fully recyclable cardboard boxes. Created in the UK then carefully made with eco-friendly, energy efficient technology in Hungary.
I’m very pleased with my duvet. Just what was wanted to replace my previous duvet. Warm, cosy and just right.
Wonderful duvet. Soft, comfortable and warm
Soft, light, gloriously warm and does not trigger my asthma at all. I now feel like a guest in a luxury hotel every night. Love everything about it - with the possible exception of the plastic tags which fix the two bits together, and do occasionally break or come apart inside the duvet cover! (Two buttons sewn back to back make a perfect replacement!) Still a five star product!
I sleep so much better now! I’m never too hot or too cold, I love getting into bed, it’s the cosiest thing ever. I got the two duvet option together and was initially worried about the cost but it’s the best money I could have spent to sleep better and be more comfortable
Too hot - too cold - and this duvet is just right ! Best sleep I’ve had for ages, thank you scooms!
The duvet is very comfortable and beautifully made
I have been suffering with allergies for years and was recently advised by a Dr to change by bedding and avoid down. Then I discovered Scooms. Life changing in every way. The duvet is so warm but incredibly light. We fluff it up every day and it is like a new bed. My sneezing has also stopped completely. Huge thank you. I will be purchasing more from the company in time.
A lovely duvet, super warm, we love it.
I initially bought the 9tog duvet but found it to be too warm so I exchanged it for the 7 tog ( for reference, we keep the bedroom at 19-20 C) . Only negative thing is the weight of the duvet. Since it’s basically two duvets in one I find it heavy, much heavier than the 9tog was. Otherwise very good quality.
I must also mention the amazing customer service team who helped me each step of the way in the return and exchange of the duvet. Deducted one star for the weight of the 7tog duvet.
Excellent quality, light weight and warm.