The ideal year round duvet, our super king all seasons duvet comes with 3 warmth options, 9 tog, 4.5 tog and 13.5 tog. Use the two duvets separately or combined as your temperature needs change throughout the year. Comes with a useful storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small white Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 high fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton for rustle free nights.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight dust-mite proof weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet fasteners: Now with new improved fasteners, engineered in Germany.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: 100% Hungarian. Designed by Emily and Jonathan in the UK and carefully hand-made in small batches in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery in one hour time slots via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Sleep made beautifully simple with our all season 13.5 tog super king duvet. We use the finest quality Hungarian goose down and small white goose feather to fill our luxury duvets. The supersoft sateen, double stitched cotton cover means our duvets won't rustle or allow any feathers to poke through.
Our 13.5 tog all season super king size duvet has been hand-crafted with multi box construction to prevent the filling sinking to the end of the duvet. Baffle box stitching forms cubes in the pockets of the 9 tog duvet to give the down plenty of space to float and breathe.
All season comfort
Our All season 13.5 tog duvet is made up of two duvets, a lightweight 4.5 tog duvet and a warmer 9 tog duvet, that fit together with easy to use snap fasteners, giving you the right combination for any season. Perfect temperature regulation!
Made in small batches, our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are filled with guaranteed Hungarian down and feather that's a by-product of the food industry. Our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested - independently certified.
Care & cleaning
Pull back your duvet every morning to allow your duvet to breathe and moisture to escape. Shake your duvet daily for maximum loft and fluffiness. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry well. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury all season goose down duvets at fair prices. We don’t skimp on our materials or production but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality and pass the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Each duvet will be delivered in a handy reusable bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrap. Our duvets are designed here in the UK and carefully crafted in Hungary with eco-friendly and efficient energy technology.
I’m very pleased with my duvet. Just what was wanted to replace my previous duvet. Warm, cosy and just right.
Wonderful duvet. Soft, comfortable and warm
Soft, light, gloriously warm and does not trigger my asthma at all. I now feel like a guest in a luxury hotel every night. Love everything about it - with the possible exception of the plastic tags which fix the two bits together, and do occasionally break or come apart inside the duvet cover! (Two buttons sewn back to back make a perfect replacement!) Still a five star product!
I sleep so much better now! I’m never too hot or too cold, I love getting into bed, it’s the cosiest thing ever. I got the two duvet option together and was initially worried about the cost but it’s the best money I could have spent to sleep better and be more comfortable
Too hot - too cold - and this duvet is just right ! Best sleep I’ve had for ages, thank you scooms!
The duvet is very comfortable and beautifully made
I have been suffering with allergies for years and was recently advised by a Dr to change by bedding and avoid down. Then I discovered Scooms. Life changing in every way. The duvet is so warm but incredibly light. We fluff it up every day and it is like a new bed. My sneezing has also stopped completely. Huge thank you. I will be purchasing more from the company in time.
A lovely duvet, super warm, we love it.
I initially bought the 9tog duvet but found it to be too warm so I exchanged it for the 7 tog ( for reference, we keep the bedroom at 19-20 C) . Only negative thing is the weight of the duvet. Since it’s basically two duvets in one I find it heavy, much heavier than the 9tog was. Otherwise very good quality.
I must also mention the amazing customer service team who helped me each step of the way in the return and exchange of the duvet. Deducted one star for the weight of the 7tog duvet.
Excellent quality, light weight and warm.