Our 4.5 tog double Hungarian goose down duvets are the perfect tog rating for summer. They're naturally breathable and provide lower thermal insulation, making them a must-have during hot months!
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
The special mix of 90% authentic Hungarian goose down with 10% small white goose feather, is what makes the scooms duvet so comfortable! Perfectly encased in 300 thread count cotton with a Supersoft sateen weave that has been tightly woven to be dust-mite proof.
Sewn through box stitching keeps the same amount of down trapped in each pocket of our 4.5 tog double size duvet. So there is no chance that all the filling will end up by your toes! Each pocket is double stitched to prevent any down escaping.
A summer 4.5 tog double duvet designed to be just the right temperature during the summer months. If you're a hot sleeper, this is also a great option from autumn to spring as it has lower thermal insulation and is naturally breathable. Can be easily combined with another duvet.
The Oeko-Tex 100 standard verifies that the scooms duvet has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals. The Nomite anti-allergen standard certifies its suitability for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent industry certifications ensure that our down is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best. Pull back your covers each morning to allow your duvet to breathe. Wash at 40° every 6-12 months and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in Hungary using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology, your duvet will arrive in a lovely green reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
Much better than our previous duvet.
Feel more relaxed.
What a fantastic duvet so amazing keeps me super warm and can be taken apart during summer due to the 2 part system. Fantastic quality and have been made with care and thought for their customers. Will be using scooms again in the future. Thank you xo
We are enjoying our new lightweight All season duvet and have been a customer of scooms and a fan of the duvets & now pillows for a number of years. The customer service went beyond our expectations recently with a product bought a number of years ago - it’s only a company like this where the owners are fully invested that you find this kind of customer service. Thank you!
Great, great product, love it, bought for myself, for kids, all warm and happy. Just need to order pillows to complete the sets. Thank you scooms, we are going to be warm this winter.
I ordered this on Friday just after the cut-off time, but Jonathan called the warehouse to make sure my order was sent out and it arrived the next day. I was nervous about spending a lot of money on a duvet and it took a few days of getting used to but it's absolute worth every penny. I usually toss and turn at night and I've since been sleeping like a baby!
Excellent quality. Not the cheapest but possibly the best!
Excellent service and delivery. Looking forward to the really cold weather so that I can really feel the benefit. So far very happy with purchase.
I ordered this duvet as I was looking for a very lightweight duvet, as my husband feels the heat and we were having a heatwave this summer. I am so pleased with this duvet, it is very lightweight and soft but feels cosy and comforting at the same time. It is very good quality and beautifully made. I would thoroughly recommend Scooms. There was a delay with the pre-order but they kept us informed and it arrived promptly when they said it would following the delay. It is well packaged and has the storage bag to keep it in when not in use. The weather is a fair bit cooler now, although definitely not cold, and this duvet is still perfect for this weather. I will be looking to get a higher tog rating for the colder months and will definitely be ordering from Scooms.
The eiderdown is exactly as described. The customer care also excellent and personalized.