The perfect partner to our double duvet cover and pillowcase pair:
- Material: 100% certified authentic Egyptian cotton.
- Thread count: 600 TC.
- Weave: Plain satin.
- Duvet cover & pillowcase design: Oxford with single line marrowing around 5cm flange.
- Duvet cover fastening: Large easy to use buttons.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD. Delivered in a reusable cotton bag in a cardboard box, without any plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
Why Egyptian cotton bed linen?
Egyptian cotton is simply the best type of cotton in the world. Superior to other cotton plants, its extra long fibres produce thinner and smaller but stronger cotton meaning a higher count of threads can be used and producing a luxurious fabric which is strong, light, supple, breathable and durable. Giving our bed linen a dense, smooth and silky-soft feel, with an oh so soothing drape.
Design and comfort
Pure 600 thread count satin-weave Egyptian cotton bed linen in an elegant classic white Oxford design edged with single silky marrow stitch piping. Like sleeping in a luxury boutique hotel every night!
The number of threads woven together per square inch of material. Good thread count generally ranges from 200 to 800. We’ve selected 600 thread count as it’s warmer, softer, more durable and feels wonderfully indulgent!
This one-yarn-under and three-yarn-over weave leaves greater thread surface exposed giving the silky-soft feel and lustrous appearance. It’s warmer and more buttery soft than other cottons; perfect for every season.
We’re proud that our bed linen comes with the authentic 100% Egyptian cotton trademark and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verifying that all scooms bed linen has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals. After all, do you spend a third of your life in bed!
Care & cleaning
Wash your bed linen at 40° before use and then once a week, or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the sunshine to keep your whites bright. Iron damp on a high steam iron setting. Your linen will become softer with every wash. Love your bed linen and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging - Designed in the UK and made with care in India, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely white reusable material bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
The best bedding I have had .. much better than white company.
Lovely quality expensive but worth it
The quality of the duvet is the best I have had. I would recommended this bedding to anyone looking for a great night sleep
Waiting for a new bed so haven’t put it on yet but looks wonderful quality and very soft