Our 7 tog king size duvet comes with two duvets, a low tog 4.5 tog duvet and a lighter tog 2.5 tog duvet, that can be combined to create a warmer 7 tog duvet. Each separate duvet comes in its own material storage bag.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small white Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 high fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton for rustle free nights.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight dust-mite proof weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: 100% Hungarian. Designed by Emily and Jonathan in the UK and carefully hand-made in small batches in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery in one hour time slots via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
Filled with 90% Hungarian goose down plus 10% heavier small white goose feather, to provide the perfect balance of weight and comfort. The tight weave of the 100% sateen cotton casing makes it reassuringly house dust mite proof.
Both the 4.5 tog and 2.5 tog duvets in our 7 tog all season king duvet have been crafted with multiple pockets and a box stitch pattern so that the down filling is secured in equal amounts in each pocket. Guaranteeing the ultimate comfort and sound sleep!
All season comfort
The perfect all season duvet for summer nights and hot sleepers. Our all seasons 7 tog duvet has two duvets, a 4.5 tog duvet and a lighter 2.5 tog duvet, that fix together with easy to use snap fasteners to create a warmer 7 tog duvet.
Guaranteed Hungarian down and feathers; a by-product of the food industry. Top independent certifications ensure that our products are ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. Our duvets come with a 10 year manufacturing warranty, so you can sleep easy.
Care & cleaning
Give your duvet a really good shake morning or night to keep the down fluffy and airy. Pull back your duvet and open your windows every day to allow your duvet to breath and any moisture to evaporate. Machine wash at 40° every 6-12 months and dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury down duvets at prices that can't be beaten on the high street! We don’t skimp on materials but save on costs like shops, middlemen and designer licensing fees so that we can pass these savings onto you.
Plastic free packaging
Created in the UK and carefully made with energy efficient, eco-friendly technology in Hungary. Our duvets are packed in reusable fabric storage bags not plastic and delivered in recyclable cardboard boxes.
Fantastic duvet, expensive but worth every penny. So warm yet lightweight and rustle free. Definitely recommend
4.5, 9 or 13.5 tog duvet combinations; the choice is yours. Excellent quality, with joining poppers included.
Having purchased a Scooms pilllow already I couldn’t wait to try my new All Seasons duvet and totally satisfied with it
Super soft and rustle free and excellent quality
Packaged beautifully too with storage bag for second duvet when not in use
Will be back !
Well made and ideal for the current weather.
Easy to wash, lightweight but warm. My houseguest was very happy!
Lovely and warm yet very light in weight. Perfect
Snuper duper snuggly and we absolutely love it. We bought the 9 tog as we have a cold house and were hoping it would function as an 'all season' to save some money - it was a little too warm in summer unsurprisingly (although I still slept like a baby). Looking forward to a very cozy winter though and will definitely come back for the 4.5 when the need arises!
I recently purchased the all seasons 11.5 tog duvet,
the quality is amazing and absolutely worth the cost. both duvets are light as a feather, no pun intended! and super soft to sleep under.
prio to my new scooms duvet i had a normal
micro-fiber one which i found hot, heavy and uncomfortable.However since sleeping with the scooms feather duvet i have had the most comfortable nights sleep ever. Only problem is you don’t want to get out from under it in the morning !
would definitely recommend this set to others who want a really good quality duvet and nights sleep .
Very pleased with the service and the quality.
The linen feels soft & luxurious, generous sizes, really pleased with everything.
So glad I found your company.
Best duvet ever!