Hungarian goose down duvet
The perfect duvet for all seasons, 4.5 tog + 9 tog. Naturally breathable, wonderfully insulating and anti-allergy, providing the ideal comfort and drape.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight weave.
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: Designed in the UK and carefully constructed in Hungary.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for all orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund.
Egyptian cotton bed linen
The perfect Egyptian cotton bed linen! Luxuriously silky-soft sateen weave bedding in an elegant white Oxford design.
- Material: Certified authentic 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Thread count: 600 TC.
- Weave: Silky-soft sateen.
- Duvet cover & pillowcase design: Oxford with 5cm border and single line marrow stitch cord.
- Duvet cover fastening: Large easy to use buttons.
- Sheet feet label: Helpfully explains which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Flat sheet sizes: Single: 180 x 275cm * Double: 230 x 275cm * King: 275 x 275cm * Super King: 305 x 275cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for all orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable cotton bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
Our duvets meet these rigorous standards:
- Guaranteed Hungarian down and feather - single country source; by-product of the food industry.
- Nomite - anti-allergen standard for house dust mite allergy sufferers.
- Oeko-Tex 100 - verifies tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
- Downafresh - feather and down hygiene and cleanliness requirements to European standard EN 12935.
- Responsible Down Standard - ensuring down and feathers come from geese that have been treated well and never suffer from live-plucking; following the chain of custody from farm to product.
- 10 year guarantee.
Bed linen certification
Our Egyptian cotton bed linen comes with the highest standards:
- 100% certified authentic Egyptian cotton.
- Oeko-Tex 100 - verifies tested against harmful toxins and chemicals.
- 1 year guarantee.
To keep your scooms goose down duvet in tip top condition:
- Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the goose down fluffy and airy, and insulating at its best.
- Always protect your scooms duvet with a duvet cover, preferably cotton which is breathable.
- An overly tight duvet protector or duvet cover will squash the down and affect the loft.
- Pull back your covers every morning to allow your down duvet to breath and any moisture to evaporate.
- Machine wash at 40° every 6-12 months - you may need to take your duvet to the laundrette unless you have a large drum capacity machine.
- Use non-bio (enzyme free) detergent - about a third of the usual amount.
- Line or tumble dry thoroughly - make sure your duvet filling is completely dry before you place it in your duvet cover.
- Replace your duvet every five to seven years to keep your bedding fresh.
- Love your scooms duvet and it will love you.
Bed linen care
To keep your scooms Egyptian cotton bed linen in tip top condition:
- Wash your bed linen at 40° before use and then once a week, or go greener at 30°.
- Your bed linen will become softer with every wash.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the sunshine to keep your whites bright.
- Use our Wool Dryer Balls to reduce drying time and creases naturally.
- Iron damp on a high steam iron setting.
- Store your linen set inside your pillowcase so that it's always easy to find.
- Look after your linen carefully and it will last far longer than other cottons, for 7 years or more.
- Love your scooms bed linen and it will love you.
I have just renewed all my bedding with Scooms.
Pillars, duvets, and a dual bedding bundle of sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers. The quality of the Egyptian cotton is excellent.
What a really good buy. The only downside is that the cotton is of such a quality and grade that one needs to lightly iron it.
I really dont mind this because I now realise that the Egyptian cotton I have previously bought did not have the same quality.
I bought the dual 4.5 and 9 duvets. I’m using the 4.5 now. The down filling is just right for me. So, will have to wait for the 9.5 Or 9.5 plus 4.5 versions till winter.
The down pillow is just the right height for me. The duvet covers fit the duvet very well. The same is true of the fitted sheets. So,
I am extremely satisfied so far. I have washed and used the bedding twice now. I really do not think there will be any wear / longevity issues.
Expensive but if you want the best quality do not hesitate to buy from this company.
The pillowcases are so comfortable and stay so cool. Fabulous in this very hot muggy weather. They wash well and are great value for money.
I would thouroughly recommend the pillowcases.
Excellent quality pillow cases to go on my new pillow. Delivery was very fast and efficient. I will be buying more Scooms products.
The best sheet I have had. So soft and pleasing on the skin.
As long as you're content with white bedding Scoom's Egyptian cotton is excellent for the price point. Washed a few times and it's only gotten cosier :) It's more enjoyable than the slightly higher priced White Company Savoy sets- Simply don't want to use anything else now!
My scooms double sheet is excellent quality and I will definitely be making further purchases from Scooms. Also great advice when I spoke to Scooms for help with my purchases.
It's a great fit to the scooms duvet (you'd hope that would be the case really) and it's super comfy and regulates the temperature really well. Washed and dries fine with no problems. Genuinely very impressed with all of scooms products so far, and I'm comparing that with some top brands I've purchased in the past month.
Also amazing customer service.
King Size Fitted Sheet
Totally up to expectation
King Size Duvet Cover