The perfect partner to our Egyptian cotton king size duvet cover and pillowcase pair.
- Material: 100% certified authentic Egyptian cotton.
- Thread count: 600 TC.
- Weave: Silky-soft sateen.
- Duvet cover & pillowcase design: Oxford with single line marrowing around 5cm flange.
- Duvet cover fastening: Large easy to use buttons.
- Sheet feet label: Helpfully explains which way round your sheet goes.
- Duvet cover sizes: Single: 140 x 200cm * Double: 200 x 200cm * King: 230 x 220cm * Super King: 260 x 220cm.
- Fitted sheet sizes: Deep fit, up to 40cm / 15.7" mattress depth - Single: 90 x 190cm * Double: 135 x 190cm * King: 150 x 200cm * Super King: 180 x 200cm.
- Flat sheet sizes: Single: 180 x 275cm * Double: 230 x 275cm * King: 275 x 275cm * Super King: 305 x 275cm.
- Pillowcase sizes: Standard: 50cm x 75cm * King: 50cm x 90cm.
- US bedding sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Delivery: Free next day delivery via DPD for all orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. Delivered in a reusable cotton bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 30 night returns: Free returns and exchanges within 30 nights if unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
Why Egyptian cotton bed linen?
Egyptian cotton is simply the best type of cotton in the world. Superior to other cotton plants, its extra long fibres produce thinner and smaller but stronger cotton meaning a higher count of threads can be used and producing a luxurious fabric which is strong, light, supple, breathable and durable. Giving our bed linen a dense, smooth and silky-soft feel, with an oh so soothing drape.
Design and comfort
Pure Egyptian cotton sateen weave bed linen in an elegant classic white Oxford design edged with single silky marrow stitch piping. Like sleeping in a luxury boutique hotel every night!
The number of threads woven together per square inch of material. Good thread count generally ranges from 200 to 800. We’ve selected 600 thread count as it’s softer, more durable and feels wonderfully indulgent!
This four-yarn-over and one-yarn-under weave leaves greater thread surface exposed giving the silky-soft feel and lustrous appearance. It’s buttery soft and feels wonderfully comfortable against your skin.
We’re proud that our bed linen comes with the authentic 100% Egyptian cotton trademark and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 verifying that all scooms bed linen has been tested against harmful toxins and chemicals. After all, do you spend a third of your life in bed!
Care & cleaning
Wash your bed linen at 40° before use and then once a week, or go greener at 30°. Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the sunshine to keep your whites bright. Iron damp on a high steam iron setting. Your linen will become softer with every wash. Love your bed linen and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury bedding at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! We don’t skimp on ingredients but do cut unnecessary costs that have no bearing on quality like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Designed in the UK and made with care in India, your bed linen will arrive in a lovely white reusable cotton bag, in a scooms cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
We purchased the king size bundle with bedding and don't regret it at all. We find the whole 13.5 tog a bit too warm so just have 9 now. It's so cosy but still light. The bed linen is wonderful too, I can't wait to get in to bed every day! If you're on the fence about spending the money is say go for it!
Beautiful quality and washes perfectly. Would not hesitate in purchasing further products from this company. Have already bought goose down duvet and goose down pillows, I feel they are better quality than my previous purchases from John Lewis by far.
The best sheets hands down that I have ever used! Have a super king bed with a deep mattress and the sheets do not ride up on the mattress. They stay in place which is a first for me and bedsheets! Easy to remove and make bed and easy to clean. So smooth to sleep on also. I feel like I'm staying in a 5* Hotel rather than in my own bed. Would recommend to anyone who is considering. You will not be disappointed. Have already purchased more and looking forward to my delivery. Next step is saving up to purchase for the remaining bedrooms.
Love the duvet cover from Scooms. Durable and soft and fits duvet like a glove both with double and single duvet inserts fit nicely in this cover.
I am absolutely delighted with both my new Super King Duvet and Covers - so pleased that I am now going to bed an hour or so earlier in order to feel that perfect snugliness for a while longer.
Love these pillows. Very nice quality. Soft but plump up well do far. Would buy more.
excellent product excellent service & made in the uK whats not to like
Amazing duvet , excellent quality
They are simply Amazing :)