Our super king size 9 tog Hungarian goose down duvet will keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months of the year. To fit in all our lovely fluffy down, we've added clever extra side walls to each duvet pocket.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small white Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 high fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton for rustle free nights.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight dust-mite proof weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: 100% Hungarian. Designed by Emily and Jonathan in the UK and carefully hand-made in small batches in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery in one hour time slots via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
We only use the finest natural materials in our super king duvets. The select mix of 90% Hungarian goose down and 10% Hungarian small goose feather provides just enough weight for the perfect drape. Suitable for house dust mite allergies as the 100% cotton casing has an especially tight weave.
Expertly hand-crafted in small batches, our 9 tog superking size duvet pockets are constructed with sidewalls that provide more space for the down filling, adding to its fluffiness and breathability. They're double stitched for durability so you can sleep easy.
A 9 tog duvet is a great choice for the cooler months of the year. It's the most popular tog duvet in our range. Our 9 tog super king duvet will envelop you in cosy cloud-like comfort. Can be paired with any other tog scooms duvet if you need extra warmth.
Top independent industry certifications ensure that our Hungarian goose down and feather is ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested. We only use down and feather that is a by-product of the food industry. Entirely constructed in Hungary for complete quality control, our duvet is guaranteed for 10 years.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and then daily to keep the down fluffy and airy, and at maximum loft. Pull back your covers each morning to allow all moisture to escape. Wash at 40° once or twice a year and line or tumble dry thoroughly. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury super king down duvets at prices that are unbeatable on the high street! No skimping but we do cut unnecessary costs like shops, middlemen, fancy marketing campaigns and designer licensing fees; passing the savings on to you.
Plastic free packaging
Made using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology in Hungary; designed here in the UK. Our duvets are sent without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts, in a lovely reusable material bag and scooms cardboard box.
The comfiest duvet I’ve ever used. It felt luxurious and decadent from the start. It would be an easy 5 stars if not for the connectors attaching the duvets. They pop off quite easily. Due to the weight of the duvet when you make the bed and fluff it up they pop off inside the duvet cover. Which makes for a rather tedious job reattaching. However, this will only be an issue in winter when using both duvets. Still and incredibly comfortable nights sleep.
I loovve this duvet! It's very warm! A bit heavy but not too bad!
Truly delighted with the duvet. So far, we've only used the 9 tog one (for autumn, going into winter, in our unheated bedroom here in mid-France), and keep being surprised by how light yet warm it is. For us, quite a luxury price, but feels like a luxury product, so very pleased.
My wife is very pleased with her duvet, it is warm and cosy and lightweight
We have the king bedding and duvet (9 + 3.5 system) and they are absolute luxury. I love being in bed as it is, and now I can barely bring myself to get out of it, no joke. I sleep so much better in this bedding, I’m so glad I did my research and found scooms. Treat yourself.
I hope scooms reads this final point - as everything is so amazing except for the ‘fastening system’ to fasten the two duvets together - it doesn’t work at all. Considering the quality and user friendly nature of the buttons on the bedding it would surely be such an easy change to attach buttons to the corners of the duvet? (Which is what I am going to do myself!)
Otherwise compared to John Lewis and Sheridan. the bedding is far superior for comparative priced items and more expensive items we have had.
Hard to tell whether the duvet maintains its down yet as only a month in. But we love it.
It's a great duvet; my wife loves it as well, I would say the only problem is the plastic clips to put together the two pieces. These plastic clips look very cheap and don't stay together for long. Something that costs almost £500, should do better than this It doesn't look premium.
Overall, it's still a great duvet.
My husband and I went Scandi Style and bought two duvets, I have the 11.5 TOG. So far, the 2.5 is all I needs when it's in the 40-50 degree Fahrenheit range, I run HOT. He is normal. I bet the 9 tog will work in colder months for me; maybe if it gets closer to below freezing, I'll make the 11.5 duvet. We keep our house at about 68 degrees. We live in the mid atlantic region in the US. The duvet is lovely and doesn't poke out feathers. It's lovely and light. and I'm super happy.
My husband and I went Scandi Style and bought two duvets, he has the 13.5 TOG. So far, the 4.5 is all he needs when it's in the 40-50 degree Fahrenheit range. I bet the 9 tog will work in colder months. We keep our house at about 68 degrees. We live in the mid atlantic region in the US. The duvet is lovely and doesn't poke out. It's lovely and light.
I've never spent so much money on bedding but I can honestly say, I am very glad I had a weak moment and did! The duvet is so comfortable & warm, without being heavy - perfect balance. The covers are in another class to anything I have tried before, with a wonderfully silky feeling against the skin. Is there a downside? As to be expected I guess with packaging, the bedding was very creased but worth the 5 stars.
.....the duvet is light and warm and settles quietly around me....
( you are not getting it back!)