Our super king size 2.5 tog Hungarian goose down duvet will help you to have a restful sleep on summer nights or if you tend to overheat at night due to its lightweight, breathable design.
- Filling: 90% Hungarian goose down & 10% selected small white Hungarian goose feather.
- Fill power: 700 high fill power.
- Cover: 100% super soft sateen cotton for rustle free nights.
- Thread count: 300 thread count with a special tight dust-mite proof weave.
- Pairing: Comes with button holes for easy duvet pairing. (Email us for fasteners.)
- Feet label detail: Helpfully explains which way round your duvet goes.
- Duvet sizes: Single: 135x200cm (53x79") * Double: 200x200cm (79x79") * King: 225x220cm (89x87") * Super King: 260x220cm (102x87").
- US duvet sizes: Approximate matches are US King/UK Super king * US Queen/UK King * US Full/UK Double * US Twin/UK Single.
- Fill weight (not total duvet weight):
- Single: 9 tog - 486g, 4.5 tog - 302g, 2.5 tog - 220g, All seasons - 788g
- Double: 9 tog - 720g, 4.5 tog - 448g, 2.5 tog - 320g, All seasons - 1168g
- King: 9 tog - 911g, 4.5 tog - 567g, 2.5 tog - 400g, All seasons - 1478g
- Super King: 9 tog - 1030g, 4.5 tog - 641g, 2.5 tog - 480g, All seasons - 1671g
- Country of origin: 100% Hungarian. Designed by Emily and Jonathan in the UK and carefully hand-made in small batches in Hungary.
- Plastic free packaging: Delivered in a reusable material bag in a cardboard box, without plastic wrapping or paper inserts.
- 60 night trial: If you don't love your duvet, return it for free and we'll give you a full refund. (Returned products are not re-sold as new.)
- Delivery: Free UK next day delivery in one hour time slots via DPD for orders placed by 1:00pm, Mon - Fri. (During very busy periods DPD can't guarantee next day delivery.)
We use the highest quality naturally breathable Hungarian goose down in our super king 2.5 tog duvet as it offers three to four times more air circulation than synthetic materials; plus 10% small white feather to provide weight and drape. Our 300 thread count super soft cotton casing is down and dust mite proof.
Box stitched multiple pockets hold equal amounts of the down filling. Each duvet is then double stitched for extra strength so you can be assured of a durable product that will last through many years of use!
A duvet especially for hot sleepers and hot summer nights. Lighter weight and naturally breathable, choose our 2.5 tog super king size duvet for a cooler and more comfortable night’s sleep when it's just too hot! Easy to combine with another duvet on chillier nights.
Our duvets come with a 10 year guarantee and are entirely constructed in one place in Hungary for complete quality control. Our down and feather is 100% guaranteed Hungarian, a by-product of the food industry and independently certified ethically sourced, traceable and rigorously tested.
Care & cleaning
Shake your duvet after opening and daily thereafter to keep the down fluffy and at maximum loft. Pull your duvet back every morning to allow it to breathe and moisture to evaporate. Wash at 40° once or twice a year. Love your duvet and it will love you.
Luxury at a fair price
Luxury lighter tog super king down duvet at an unbeatable price. No skimping on materials or production but no unnecessary costs either so that we can pass the savings on to our customers.
Plastic free packaging
Your duvet will be delivered in a reusable material bag and cardboard box without any unnecessary plastic wrapping or paper inserts. Designed by Emily and Jonathan in the UK. Produced using efficient energy and eco-friendly technology in Hungary.
I researched down duvets for a while before purchasing these duvets. Thought they were quite expensive but well worth the outlay . Quality is fabulous. Started off with the 9 tog but after 3 nights had to change to the 4.5. So toasty and cuddly. Very happy customer
Expensive but worth it
The double duvet arrived in time for my daughter’s second year at uni. Had the duvet delivered directly to her student flat with no problems. Great service and a lovely duvet!
Fantastic duvet, expensive but worth every penny. So warm yet lightweight and rustle free. Definitely recommend
4.5, 9 or 13.5 tog duvet combinations; the choice is yours. Excellent quality, with joining poppers included.
Having purchased a Scooms pilllow already I couldn’t wait to try my new All Seasons duvet and totally satisfied with it
Super soft and rustle free and excellent quality
Packaged beautifully too with storage bag for second duvet when not in use
Will be back !
Well made and ideal for the current weather.
Easy to wash, lightweight but warm. My houseguest was very happy!
Lovely and warm yet very light in weight. Perfect
Snuper duper snuggly and we absolutely love it. We bought the 9 tog as we have a cold house and were hoping it would function as an 'all season' to save some money - it was a little too warm in summer unsurprisingly (although I still slept like a baby). Looking forward to a very cozy winter though and will definitely come back for the 4.5 when the need arises!